Thursday, July 30, 2009

Big bug

Last night I got home after a trip to the store. I had all of the windows open - as I shutoff the engine I heard this very strange noise coming from the front engine area.

I got out... put my head next to the hood and listened to what sounded like a boiling sound... water gurgling through the pipes. I'm going on a trip to Albany tomorrow and I'm thinking "great - what could be wrong?!?!"

So I popped the hood and kept listening around for what might be making the noise. Then the noise got a bit louder and I realized it was right next to my ear and I jumped back thinking something was about to "pop". Then this big-ass dragon fly crawled out of the front grill.

I jumped like the chicken that I am and whacked the little bugger.

No comments:

Post a Comment